11.17.2007

Wow, how terrible is it!

Just saw somethings terrible in the web.

That's this blog in English which mechanically translated by google...

Well, I know some for the readers here cannot understand chinese at all.
They really need to use translate function of internet, but most of us know it is NOT the best way to understand what that chinese blog saying...

Tons of words which machine can't easily understand (it just leave the words alone when it can't translate), it will mislead the meaning. Also it ignored the grammar in both Chinese and English, actually I can't understand that English indeed...
And the most important thing is, I always mix-up Japanese within Chinese in blog, which translation machine cannot handle, so it make the text more strange in English...
I can type them in English as well, but I'm a lazy bone and it take more time to organize what I want to say in English.

Thanks for watching and please forgive me. ;p

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Thx for sharing .....
Facing any problems about the translation from English to Chinese,...... Plx feel free to contact me on message broad (留言板)on my Blog!^-^

Hope:helping U .... ^-^ (I'm a Hong Konger who uses mother tonuge and writes in Chinese ....)

Thx for sharing!(謝謝分享)
★☆★☆★